5 Types of Remote Workers and How to Support Them
Working remotely is the new normal in today’s business world. It has several benefits such as lower overhead costs, unlimited access to new talent pools, and improved productivity, retention, and well-being of employees and volunteers.
Explore five different types of remote workers in this eBook:
- The freelancer works independently from anywhere
- The commuter relies on secure mobile access
- The flex-timer sets their own schedule
- The frequent traveler is often out of range
- The work-at-homer needs to stay connected and engaged
We’ll review their technological requirements and how Microsoft 365 cloud productivity products can help them collaborate securely from any location.